Love to cook, but need a little help?
Unlike most catering companies, “CHEERS” Butler Service will do as much or as little as needed … while maintaining excellence. Our “per placement service” enables you to employ one or more of our talented, fully insured staff.
No event is too big or too small. Our one-of-a-kind service offers New York trained catering staff on an “as needed” basis. Whether you require a talented personal chef, experienced bartender, country club staffing, or a polished wait server for the evening’s festivities … “CHEERS” Butler Service has the professional staff to complement any menu.
Want to make your party extra special?
"CHEERS" Butler Service offers professional, fully trained and insured valet parking attendants for any kind of event. Our well-mannered, uniformed team will greet your guests and make that important first impression. From a small party at your home to large fundraising event, "CHEERS" Butler Service can accommodate and customize all of your individualized parking needs.
Diamond Service - $75 per hour (Limit 10 Guest/Staff Person.)
- One of our culinary trained chefs will consult your menu
- Plan, shop, deliver the food to your event location
- Create and Prep your meal on location, present, serve, and clean-up
Platinum Service - $50 per hour
- One of our culinary trained chefs will finish cooking your meal, present, serve and clean up.
Gold Service - $40-$45-$50 per hour (First Staff Person)
- One of our polished wait staff will warm, reheat, plate, present, and clean-up
Silver Service - $35 per hour per Staff Person. ($40/Hr min if 1 Staff Person)
- One of our polished wait staff will assist you with an emphasis on clean-up and keeping your party area immaculate
- Silver package does not include warming, re-heating, plating, or presentation.
Make your next party a memorable success. Contact us today, and we will help you get started:
*What type of event are you having?
*Approximately how many guests?
*What is Your guests expected arrival time?
*Buffet or sit-down?
*Paper/Plastic or Rental Plates/Glassware?
*What will your menu consist of?
*Staff dress code choices?
*What level of service do you feel you need?